Online Booking and Cancellation PolicyBooking Policy for Online Reservations
Please do not proceed with this booking if you do not agree with or are unable to meet this requirement
- Online charge card payments are securely handled by a third party. Maynooth campus does not have access to card details. However, as a security measure we require that you present a valid charge card at check-in. If you are likely to arrive after 23:00 you must contact us to provide these details in advance. A guest may not check in without providing this information.
Cancellation Policy for Online Reservations
- Your card will be charged at the time of booking.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all buildings on the campus.
- South campus rooms, i.e., Suites, Superiors, Classics and College Rooms, are in buildings that form part of the National Seminary of St Patrick’s College, Maynooth. Guests are asked to have regard for the rights and privacy of resident staff and students for the priesthood, and to respect the particular environment of the Seminary.
- No admission to the south campus after 01:00.
- Alcohol and narcotic substances may not be consumed on the premises.
- Any guest attempting to gain access to the premises and deemed by Security to be a potential threat to the safety and comfort of residents or other guests will be refused admission, even if he or she has already checked in.
- Any guest causing a disturbance will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to An Garda Síochána.
- The cost of repair or replacement as a result of damage caused by a guest or any extraordinary costs will be charged to the guest’s charge card immediately following notification of the relevant value.
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 23:00 on the day prior to arrival. A cancellation fee of 5% applies.
- Bookings cancelled after 23:00 on the day prior to arrival will be charged in full for the first night of the booking. Any further dates in the booking will be cancelled.
- No shows will be charged in full for the first night of the booking. Any further dates in the booking will be cancelled.